3. Viking Star
This cruise went to the Scandinavian countries and other ports of call I wanted to see. I was interested in a cruise and liked that this was a smaller ship with fewer people. Viking offered great prices at the time so chose them. I had heard great things about Viking form others that had used their river cruises. One of the best things I ever did. The ship was wonderful - the rooms had verandas for viewing, they were so clean and well equipped. The staff was great - very attentive to detail, so helpful and friendly. The food was well prepared and presented at all the different restaurants. You had such a nice variety of eating arrangements available. The excursions were very well planned and organized. They provided a variety of options for choices. They also held informative seminars aboard the ship regarding different destinations. Getting to the ship and dissembarking were very well organized and comforting when you had long trips. This was our first cruise and I would do it again with Viking.

Our first cruise