3. Carnival Pride
We went on this cruise because our daughter was getting married on this cruise. One ceremony on the ship before we left and one on Half Moon Cay. To start with the embarkation process was a nightmare. The people parking us seemed to not have a very good idea of what they were doing. We kept telling them that we needed to be on the ship for a wedding and so my wife could help our daughter get ready. What we didn't know was that my daughter and fiance were having trouble of their own trying to get on the ship to get ready. Imagine being nervous about your wedding and then not knowing if you would have enough time to get ready. They were also given a very hard time by workers outside of the terminal and were treated nastily when they were trying to explain that they were the bride and groom and needed to get ready for the wedding. Once at the terminal we waited in a long line until we got inside and saw that there was a separate area for wedding check-in. Then it was like they didn't know what to do with us. They would bring us to an area and said to wait here. After a while of waiting I asked someone and they said"Oh, you are with the wedding party?? You should have gone this way... OK. That is all done and we are on the ship. Wedding went great. The girls in charge of all the wedding and reception details were awesome. Once we got on board it went without a hitch. The cruise itself was amazing. One thing that impressed me(small as it was) was Jay our room steward. I asked him about ice right after the muster drill and the whole cruise he made sure I had at least a half bucket of ice the entire time. He was just a real nice guy and very attentive. I thought the food was real good. Didn't like the mile long line to get into the dining room for the your time dining but we did tough it out a few times. Otherwise we said "forget it" and went to the buffets on the Lido deck and they were always good. Schwartz the cruise director was great. Very nice and easy to talk to and understand. The whole staff on the boat were awesome and polite and helpful. My hobby the whole time on the boat was when I had interaction with the staff was to read their name tags and try to pronounce their names correctly and ask them about their country of origin on their name tags. Every single one was polite and a pleasure to talk with. I loved the whole cruise, ESPECIALLY HALF MOON CAY. Any down sides about the cruise (besides getting on the ship) would be the lines for the restaurant and trying to get a lounge chair in a good location. Serenity, the adult area was filled by 7:30-8 am and as on all cruises people would just put their stuff on chairs and be gone most of the day. Overall it was a great cruise. I don't know if I would go out of Baltimore again. I've gone out of Bayonne NJ (nearer to my house) and it was 100% easier getting on the ship.

Carnival Pride out of Baltimore: a great time once you got on the ship.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Bovenzi

Bovenzi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 8269
Room was as expected for a cruise ship. Not big but not small either. Just the right size for my wife and I. It was very clean and the room steward Jay and the rest of the staff did an excellent job.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins