• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Background bio:

Be patient, looong review to follow as a payback for the many before me that I learned from on these boards. I always pick up great ideas from the folks who have the patience to do these so thanks for all the tips that made our cruise trips fantastic. This was no exception. Here we go…

First a little background on our family, my wife (49) and I (52) have cruised several times before this trip, once on RCCL Sovereign of the Seas in 1995 (pretty new back then on the Eastern Caribbean route out of Miami), then Celebrity Constellation (Southern Caribbean cruise ship of the year back then out of San Juan, PR, awesome trip) in 2004. Sailed RCCL Mariner of the Seas in June of 2007 with our girls, and finally RCCL Allure of the Seas in June 2012, also with our kids, loved it. We are from the Atlanta area and again brought along our now 22 and 18 year old daughters on this trip aboard the Norwegian Escape for the Eastern Caribbean route on June 4-11, 2016. We celebrated a high school graduation, a college graduation and our 25th wedding anniversary all in May so we wanted to do something special with them as our oldest will be entering grad school soon and will not be able to take any time off for a while. We all love cruising and wish we could do it more often.

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom