3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our first ever cruise and I have to say, it was spectacular! I think we might be those people that end up getting addicted and go on cruises several times a year (At least I hope we do)! Oasis of the Seas was a spectacular ship! You will never get bored and we only wish that we were able to stay longer so we could have seen more of the ship. Believe it or not, there were things we were discovering even on the last day of the trip! To do this review justice...I will talk about some specific things about the cruise. Embarkation was a BREEZE! We arrived around 11 am and I cannot tell you how thrilled I was that it was less than 15 minutes and we were on board. However, disembarkation was hardly as nice. We ended up getting stuck in the opal theater for hours waiting for our number to be called. Now, one of our favorite topics....food! We did 'my time dining' and will probably continue to make that choice in the future. Our dining room was the American Icon Grille and I can say it was fantastic! It was no Chops (which we went to one night and cannot say enough amazing things about it...it is worth every penny!) but it was high quality food and service. We never left hungry! All in all, our cruise was fantastic. We would do it again in a heartbeat! We got back home on a Sunday night and by Monday we were already planning our next cruise, which we are going on next March.

Amazing!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by LainieLady

LainieLady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was 6556. It was an ocean view balcony cabin. We enjoyed the room very much, but learned that in the future, we will probably save our money and opt not to have a balcony room again. We just didn't end up spending much time in the room and we got very little use out of the balcony, if I am being honest.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans