cruise holidays I was very very disappointed...everything went wrong....
- staff on reception very unprofessional, miserable, unfriendly and unhelpful staff ( dont know why they are there?!)
- cruise with no tv licence?????
-every tv series had only 2 episodes????
- Pay for internet??? every holidays we went to.. the internet is free of charge...but not on britannia....?!
-pay for coffees, teas and ice cream??? free of charge on royal Caribbean cruise
- day time entertainment very poor...5 quizzes join the day whats that all about ??? pool entertainment "pool quiz" wohooo very exciting...dont forget to mention pianist who sent people to bed !!!!
-buffet food horrible....on Italian day we had lasagna, pasta and garlic bread nothing else...and they called it " Italian day"
-our sitting time was 8.30pm we missed nearly every show as the show time join the night was at 7.30pm or 9.30pm and you have to be in theater least 40 mins before the show will start otherwise you wont have a seat !!!!!
-we went to see kiki dee cost us £22 waist of money as everyone in a room was asleep..... she was very boring and the night didn't have soul....
- had to pay for a shuffle bus....free of charge on royal Caribbean
-every port we went was terrible...apart from Lisbon
-morocco was one of our ports never ever again!!!! we were followed by 3 people every where we went and felt so uncomfortable....
the night before we came to marocco we received a letter saying that it was dangerous and we need to stay in a groups?! why would you got there when you know its dangerous?!
- another port was grand cannaria but they had a bank holiday and every shop was closed....waste of another day that was....
- shops on a board are bad... not enough choices....and quiet expensive!!!
-cant see your bill on a tv you have to go to reception and ask for it every other day just encase they will charged you extra for something you never had or never used!!!
-spa so expensive
- our cabin was very small and didn't have enough space for 2 people....especially bathroom area where me and my partner proper struggled as only one person could fit in a bathroom and me being pregnant lady i found it very hard and didnt have enough space to move
-lifts were a problem for some people never knew where they or the lifts were going
-the only one good thing was night show but than every show was only for 45 mins
boring nothing there