3. Carnival Conquest
I just came back from my 24th and BEST Carnival cruise. The ship left from Fort Lauderdale. We went to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. The Conquest is definitely a Fun Ship and I made lots of new friends! We loved CJ Jones in the Comedy Club, Karaoke, and Henri's Disco - spent lots of time there as well as in the casino. As usual, the food and the service were great. We had lots of beach time in the ports and visited the ruins at Tulum. We spent mornings on the track followed by working out in the gym. There are plenty of machines and weights. I only went to one show and it was very good. This was a Spring Break week and there were many young people on the ship but they all handled themselves with class. The only negative was "My Time Dining". I really prefer early seating. We had to wait 40-60 minutes when we showed up at 7 PM for dinner. And you really don't get to know your waiters with MTD. I can't fault Carnival for my choice though and I could have changed back to Early Dining. My dining score is for the food and service, not the long waits for tables.

Great 30th Cruise!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Vettebuf

I only went to one show and it was very good.

Vettebuf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6251
We were in a balcony cabin #6251. It was just a few cabins from the front elevators. It was quiet. This was a standard balcony-180 square feet plus 40 square foot balcony. It had a sofa instead of a desk and chair.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins