3. Disney Dream
We were a 3-generation group of 6. This was the 17th cruise (4th Disney) for my husband and me and the 2nd cruise (both on Disney) for the rest of our group. We had a wonderful time -- due in combination to whom we were with and the cruise and all it offered. If you have read even 4 of these reviews, I am sure you get the idea. That said I will be brief and list by PROS and CONS -- both IMO. PRO: convenience of Port Canaveral, cabins are great (love you can get connecting cabins), ship is beautiful, service is top notch, great kids activities (meet & greets -- especially Princesses were frequent and well done), very up to date technology in kids areas, stage shows very well done, private island (Castaway Cay) very nice. CONS: food -- while good to very good -- was not hot when served (minor but is was the rule rather than exception), entertainment could be more diverse, need more seating in atrium, is pricey (you can debate if the higher price is worth it. My standard answer is yes and no). Bottom-line: we had a great time and I do love the way Disney does things. The attention to detail they show at the resorts carries over to their ships. Will we go again? Most definitely. But I also think a try at RCCL and Princess (probably my favorite line) with the kids is in the future as well.

Do like the way Disney does things.

Disney Dream Cruise Review by GatorPal

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom

GatorPal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 08C
Nice lay out. Enjoyed the large window with seating very much. Chose it over balcony for safety reasons while traveling w a 6 and 2 year old. split BA was a plus.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins