3. Majesty of the Seas
We booked this cruise with another family several months ago, then all the reviews I read were so negative I was tempted to cancel. I'm glad I didn't. We had a great time! Our connecting cabins were small but clean. TV and everything else were working fine and our cabin steward was excellent. The staff overall were friendly, energetic and very accommodating to us and our 11-year-old son who has autism and finds it difficult to wait in long lines, either letting us take turns waiting while one walked around with him until the line moved, or letting us bypass a line altogether. The food was hit or miss, some ok and some very good, but nothing as bad as previous reviews would let you believe. Waitstaff in the main dining room were great; also had good service at the Windjammer Cafe at breakfast. We did have good weather each day, which helped. Don't let bad reviews scare you away. Our kids and their friends had a lot of fun! We all liked the parade of nations, where staff from different countries displayed their flags or performed dances from their home nations.

Don't understand why everyone is complaining.....

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by kb27