3. Carnival Ecstasy
I like to give detailed reviews on my cruises because the more detailed it is the more helpful I think it would be for other cruisers: We went to the C. Ecstasy from Oct. 30th - Nov. 2nd/2015. FOOD: The food on the main dinning room, as always, was outstanding, the service was very slow but the food was delicious; the food on the buffet was OK, but the breakfast on the buffet was AWFUL; this is my 3rd cruise, 2nd with Carnival and the breakfast on this ship was the worst in the world, everything tasted like carton, get away from it!! The buffet during the rest of the day was very good, the ice cream machine is perfect and so was the pizza! They are both very good!! Buy the CHEERS! program, is totally worth it and there are servers anywhere so you can get your drink fast! ENTERTAINMENT: The shows on the theater were very low quality, the first night show was OK but the rest of the shows were extremely boring and you can notice that on how empty the theater was; Carnival needs to invest a little more on their entertainment; the casino was fun and so were the rest of the bars; the nightclub was so much fun! they always had good music; I didn´t like that the bars on the pool closed so early; the hairy chest contest was very fun! SHIP: We were a group of 8 people (6 new cruisers) accomodatted in 2 oceanview stateroom on deck 5. The rooms were perfect, very comfy and perfect for 4 people; it was clean and the a/c was perfect; our steward, Rachel, was very nice and she made our room once a day in the afternoon; I wish she left us some animal towels since it was the first cruise for most of the group and I wanted them to have a great impression. The ship was old but very clean and very well maintained, you can barely notice that the ship is over 20 years old. The ship is very small but there are many things to do on board. STAFF: Most of the staff was cranky and rude, I hated the bar tenders, servers on the main dinning room and the staff taking photographs, they need to improve their attitude or leave the ship; the people on the shops are very nice and funny (Jose from the liquor store and Juan from the gallery/accesories)! The director Adam is so so, nothing special. NASSAU, BAHAMAS: I was a bit dissapointed from this place, probably because our tour guide sucked, she took us to the poor areas and never let us get off the car to take photos, she was a little slow and didn´t know much about Nassau; we wasted a lot of time with her, but at the end we ended up going to JUNKALOO BEACH were we had a BLAST! You have to spent your afternoon in CRAB-N-TING, their server, ASHLEY is the best in the whole world! She is so much fun, her service was outstanding and they treated us like kings! Best time ever plus you get to put your own music, they have speakers for you using bluetooth. At night we went to a nightclub located in the ATLANTIS Hotel and we had so much fun, just be careful because the club has a cashless system and is very expensive, but the people and music are so much better than anywhere. OVERALL EXPERIENCE: I had a lot of fun with my friends, we partied a lot, met fun people and we ate a lot; the ship is old but you cant really see it, its very well maintained but still I would never go back to a small Carnival ship, I prefer by far the newer and bigger ships from Carnival; most of the people on this ship is very ugly, so have an open mind, just have fun, drink it up and laugh it off! Everything was almost perfect; I love Carnival, just a few details like the shows and the breakfast, they suck. Thank you again Carnival !! See you soon again!!

Cruise was OK, still had lots of fun.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by orocha

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

We went to the C. Ecstasy from Oct. 30th - Nov. 2nd/2015.

Thank you again Carnival !! See you soon again!!
orocha’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A M63-65
Perfect for 4 people and no more.
I´ve already stayed on a balcony and interior stateroom before and I think I will choose, from now on, an oceanview cabin.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Beach
    Worst tour ever, do not tour with JOAN (Part of the people selling tours on the port), she is very nice but her sense of orientation its terrible and she sucks at giving tours; she took us to the poor areas of Nassau and barely let us get off the car to take pictures, we wanted the rich areas, tourist areas, atlantis, famous people houses, but she didn´t do anything at all. At the end we went to JUNKALOO BEACH and it was so much fun; go to CRAB-N-TING and ask for ASHLEY, best server ever!!!!!