• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

zano321
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin:

This was the smallest ship I have ever been on, and being in my mid to late thirties I was very skepticle in traveling on this ship, however it was a very enjoyable experience on the Pearl Mist. Cruising on a smaller ship is a much more of a family,homey atmoshphere that being the only way I can describe it and although my cousin also in her thirties who I was travelling with was being asked what are you doing on here with us older folks we were truly happy to be there. Everyone was so friendly, the passengers, the crew, everyone!!! We stayed in stateroom 421, it was spaceous and had everything we could have possibly needed. The food was delicious, great choices all sit down meals. Our shore excirsions were included and it was only one tour in each port on the New England Fall Foliage Cruise. The only thing I wish there would have been more of was more activities on board such as maybe bingo more then one night or maybe organized card games, more entertainment then just the same singers in one lounge every night. That aspect of the ship has the potential to be much better. Overall we met great people on the Pearl Mist and had a great trip.

Cabin R

Cabin was spacious clean had everything we needed and we were very happy with it.

4 Helpful Votes