3. Independence of the Seas
The reason we picked this cruise because we were never been in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and key west. We took two weeks vacation so we can stay in S. Florida for the 1st week, then be in the cruise for second week. We have never been on the RCCL before and we were so excited about our vacation. We book RCCL expecting the best, but it was the worst cruise ship we ever been on. 1) Our cabin had heavy smelly 2) The windjammer cafe doesn't have enough table and extremely slow cleaning by staff 3) Long line at the dining room and long time waiting to get the table and the dining room staff had no clue about service and food. 4) The food had no flavor, overcooked steaks, food quality was very poor. 5) The Cafe close at 3:00 pm reopen at 6:00pm and close again at 9:00pm. We couldn't find any drink on the ship unless we had to pay at the bars. 6) Nickel and dime on everything. 7) Entertainment was bad. Bad shows, bad singer, bad stereo sound, bad cruise director. Only the ice show is worth it to see. 8) The staff members were rude and disrespectful. One of the staff at windjammer cafe didn't let me bring a coffee cup out of the cafe that make me feel like I'm a thief. The staff in the casino are worst, rude, had attitude with customer, talk back even after they make mistake and the manager doesn't care. I never have that bad experience with any casino on land like the royal casino. 9) The cruise stop at 3 islands St. Kitts, St Maarten, and San Juan. Only St. Maarten is worth it to see. Only go to St. Kitts if you want to see monkeys. 10) I can't believe we took the cruise with bad food, bad entertainment, bad stop islands. The worst is the staff are rude and the service is bad, but this cruise cost me more $$ than any other cruise we had. We're the large family and relative and I never recommend to any of our family member to step our feet on this RCCL. Even it for free. We paid money for entertainment, exciting, enjoy our vacation, not for bad experience.

The worst cruise line ever

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Minh Le

1) Our cabin had heavy smelly

4) The food had no flavor, overcooked steaks, food quality was very poor.

6) Nickel and dime on everything.

Minh Le’s Full Rating Summary