3. Viking Hermod
I had my doubts about river cruising. The Viking cruise was first class all the way. The ship was modern, clean and spacious. Although our standard room was small, we spent very little time in it so it didn't make a difference. Opt for a less expensive room. The food was great. The chef was always available and each night gave his recommendations. There was always a choice of appetizers, entrees and dessert. Wine, beer and soft drinks are no extra cost at meals. The excursions were well planned and very organized. It was like clock-work. We would definitely do another Viking cruise. One thing- most of the passengers were retirement age like us. We enjoyed that. The people were mature and respectful and quite interesting.

Excellent

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by Frankesq

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

The excursions were well planned and very organized. It was like clock-work.

We would definitely do another Viking cruise.

Frankesq’s Full Rating Summary