3. Viking Delling
We have done many ocean cruises, but my wife occasionally would get sea-sick. We decided to try a river cruise and based on this experience will be doing many more. The Viking Delling was a great ship and the people we met were very friendly. We became good friends with 4 other couples (10 people in total). We are planning on being on another cruise together in 2016. The activities were just the right intensity and most of the excursions were included (we only added one). The food was very good and the accommodations nice. The best thing was my wife didn't have the slightest bit of motion sickness. Highly recommend this ship and Viking in general.

Met great friends; wonderful cruise.

Viking Delling Cruise Review by mglinnell