3. Carnival Pride
My wife and daughter are gluten free. There were a number of times that my daughter was told that certain foods were gluten free but were not. She would have gotten really sick if she had eaten. For lunch the first day, there was nothing gluten free but they made something for her. One night we were going to bypass the dining room and do the buffet. Again there was nothing gluten free and she asked them to make her something but they refused. We were told that there would be gluten free food on the private island but there was not. If they didn't happen to have a few pieces of chicken on the grill that they had not marinated then they would not have had anything to eat. In addition, I and numerous people asked if we needed to bring cash to the private island. We were told that we did not and that the sign and sail card would suffice. This was not true. One of the shops only took cash. I had to lose 1 1/2 hours of my beach time to go back to the ship to get cash. You would think that if Carnival owns the island that they would know how things work on the island or would ensure that all shops accepted the card. One other thing. I traveled with my wife and 3 kids. Ages 17, 23 and 27. My wife and I in one room, our kids in another. We bought a minor photo package. The stupid thing is that even though I paid for both rooms that my older kids pictures could not be included in the package of my 17 hear old, my wife or me were not in the picture. I ended up paying separately for a few pics. Just a money grab

Issues With Special Menu and Port