3. Queen of the Mississippi
This was our very first cruise. We met many people who had many trips under their belt and listened to their tips and information. Our stateroom was fantastic and the balcony was so great day and night. I am a birdwatcher and saw many I recognized a few I didn't. Mark Twain onboard was a delight and also Mr.Marking and his many talents he shared with us. The food every day was fit for a king (and queen) and we got to choose every meal what we wanted which was so fun. We are definitely looking forward to our next cruise on ACL. Great job crew everyone was so good to us. I enjoyed just relaxing and listening to Mark Twain the most. My husband like Mr.Marking and his many singing styles and performances. We played bingo and I attended the Fur,Fin and Flora talk. The service was astounding. I had the co-director help me get tickets for the bus home online..which was so great. My overall opinion of the ship and cruise is just wonderful would not know what I could improve on!!!

On the Mississippi For The First Time

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by lprice

lpriceā€™s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

Beautiful decor and very comfortable bed pillows and adjustable temp in our room. Loved the balcony at nite..tv a bit small but fine...