3. Disney Dream
This was my second Disney cruise this year and I must say it is awesome. I guess when I become a cruise veteran and go on my share of newer boats I will be able to compare better, but for now when you hear the horns go off singing "twinkle twinkle little star" you get all excited for your cruise, more than you are already. The entertainment is top notch as you would expect and the dining is great. You keep your same wait staff but rotate dining rooms each night which add to the excitement and anticipation. Don't miss Pirate night. Some people get really decked out in pirate attire. Really neat! They cover the pool to make more room and your able to watch a stage show followed by fireworks. Stand on the upper deck starboard side for the best view. If you go on the run disney cruise next January (2016) hopefully you can say hi. I should be one of the medics on a bike, on the island during the race. Looking fwd to it.

A friend getting married

tomwellons’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 06B 7618
Very clean and spacious; really enjoyed the streaming of Disney movies, new and old. The double bathroom deal is awesome. One has a shower and sink and the other is a toilet and sink. Makes getting dressed easier and quicker. The balconies are nice. Not too private but hey it's a family ship; none of that business on the balcony anyway. Lol!
Bed is very comfy or at least it felt that way.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins