3. Carnival Conquest
I have been on this ship a total of 3 times (2 to Jamaica and 1 to Bahamas). I had different rooms each times, the junior suit on Jamaica trip (it was fabulous), a balcony (Bahamas) and a 1A (Jamaica). All of the rooms were unique in their own special way and the corner 1A I believe, was almost my favorite as it felt like a tiny private apartment. I honestly felt like I was on an exotic trip alone - until I met up with the 30 or so cruisers we were with. It was awesome! Some of the ports really do require an excursion if you intend on getting the feel of the place. Freeport doesn't have much to see at the port so that was a let down but we should have known that. We did Blackbeard Beach at Nassau and had a great time with the kids. Grand Cayman is a favorite of mine ever since I did the stingray tour on the sand bar. What an amazing experience!! I HAVE to do it again.

Great!

Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

• Stingray Swim
    We took this excursion in 2001 and I can't believe I haven't done it since. I've been back to Grand Cayman 2 times since then but weirdly I loved this excursion so much it made me want to see the entire island and experience different things. Upon arriving on the island there was just a small area to shop at the time, now this area is unrecognizable in the way it's built up (or its another port). We bought delicious rum cakes and dollies in the shops as we waited for our bus to go on the tour. The bus came and it was pretty much a school bus which was fine. Our bus driver was our tour guide that told us all about Grand Cayman on the way to the tour. He said it was 7 miles wide or long and not a very big place. We reached our destination and got on a boat that took everyone to the sand bar. I had never really understood what it was but I found out it was magical!!! It is a beach on the water. I didn't care to buy food to feed the stingrays but we just frolicked in the water. The water was just like in magazines and the sky was blue. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I loved this one! #1 of all time excursion and so far, after 14 years no other excursion has topped it. Now, the 3 -wheeled motor car tour in Cozumel comes very very close so I have to mention that!
    View All 724 Stingray Swim Reviews