3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I Bid for a charity cruise from Southampton to Tenerife and back which was kindly donated by Cunard.It was the 1st time I had sailed from here as my only other time was out of New York to the Caribbean which we enjoyed ever so much we had such a great Time so when we got told we had won,not only was I surprised but I thought we will have a great time like we did last time ,memories etc. Well it could not have been further from the truth,yes the ship was just Fab the staff/food and everything about it but sadly it was let down by the people on board .It seemed to attract a different cliental they would rush for tables food and cause havoc it was a frenzy I have never seen anything like it one would think that we would starve ,funny and yet interesting to watch older people being aggressive mainly over food. So was it just down to destinations and the UK port ? I would guess so and defiantly would not go on that one ever again.The other thing was the price I paid was twice what my next door cabin paid on the High street not that I was bothered as I was well happy the money went to the Charity but the discounting that goes on is something else which I an learning. I will be going again on the QM2 as I like the ship and the Cunard style and really its just superb

QM2 Out of Southampton