• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kbalthaser66
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2014
Cabin: Balcony

Here is my personal review of the Carnival Valor. We sailed on this ship twice before so I knew what to expect.

CABIN - We stayed in a balcony guarantee cabin. We were assigned Cabin 8348. Nelson was our room attendant and he was wonderful – very similar to a stealth ninja I would say. We would be gone for a brief period of time and would come back and our room was completely done. He was excellent about calling us by name when asking us how our day was going. It was very nice and he did an excellent job. I was EXTREMELY NERVOUS that we would be kept up by the noise from the lido deck above or with our cabin being only one cabin in from the elevators we were worried we would here the elevator traffic all night long. It was a FABULOUS cabin and I would book it again in a heartbeat. It really was the ideal location. We could walk up one flight of stairs and we were at ROSIES buffet.

Ship is confusing finding the dining rooms I thought. I was forever going to the wrong dining room and with the floors not running end to end you would have to go up or down floors to get to where you want.

Balcony