3. Norwegian Breakaway
My wife and I are in our 50s and are avid cruisers, we are gold members on NCL. We had a great time on this cruise. The meals were terrific however, we were disappointed with the service in Lebristo. The shows we saw Burn the floor, and Rock of Ages were terrific. We were pleasantly surprised about the upgraded dining menus and food quality which was lacking in the past. It was a great surprise. We traveled with another couple and our families both enjoyed the dueling pianos. Rhonda, Steve and Brandon were terrific and should not be missed. I think we went to four of their shows, something we enjoy very much and looked forward towards every night. The ship is beautiful and the hallways were nice and wide. We can't wait to go back on the Breakaway and visit Bermuda again.

Breakaway 8/31 - 9/7/14

phillyf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OX
We were on deck 5 which we enjoyed. We had plenty of storage space in our cabin and the bed was very comfortable.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins