3. Allure of the Seas

The ship is very large. I loved the room. I was toward the back of the ship with a balcony. I was able to see the ocean, the moon and watch the Aqua show.

Drawbacks about the ship, There is not a lot of food options later at night. I thought the food was going to be a little better than what it was (Foodies, nothing to write home about) If you don't get the drink package (non-alcoholic) you will be thirsty. There is not a lot to choose from that is complimentary. I suggest still getting the drink package. There are non alcoholic and non carbonated to choose from.

The stay at the ports was very short. ( I like to really explore the island)

On the upside. There is plenty to do for everyone. There is always a seat open by the pool all hours of the day. They even have a craft room just for adults to do scrap booking and jewelry making. Everyone on staff was great. There was an issue with charges going to the wrong person and they fixed it right away.

Very nice ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by thenry75@hotmail.com

The stay at the ports was very short. ( I like to really explore the island)

thenry75@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary

The room is perfect for two. Not a lot of outlets. The decorations are very nice. The balcony gives everyone a little more room. I will always cruise with a balcony from this point on. If you have more than two people that want t be on the balcony te same time, there is not enough chairs.

Allure of the Seas Deck Plans