3. Coral Princess

I am so disappointed to see what has happened to Princess. This was my 12th cruise, and 7th with Princess. It is not the same.

Here you have it: Dining - anytime dining apparently does not mean ANYtime dining as 2 nights we were given a pager to wait for a table. On 3 separate breakfast / lunch occasions the horizon Court was completely full and there was nowhere to sit. The food was the worst I have ever experienced on a cruise and variety lacked, esp if you wanted fruits and vegetables. And if you like decent white wine this cruise is not for you - I have never seen a more pathetic wine list (best bottle a $40 Chardonnay).

Stateroom - the furnishings and size of the balcony rooms are nice and accommodating, but shampoo is horrendous (listen to me when I tell you it's worth it to bring your own) and towels are terrible.

Playroom was pretty lame for our 3 year old boy - virtually no cars, trains, or trucks anywhere. Very few toys he was interested in.

Staff seems tired. Princess needs some new management. Good luck.

Princess has gone downhill

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Awhitey7

• Sail Date: July 2014
  • Destination: Alaska

Staff seems tired. Princess needs some new management. Good luck.

Awhitey7’s Full Rating Summary