3. Celebrity Summit

We were in a Sky Suite and loved the way the bed was arranged so you could see out while in the bed.

Our butler came by in the afternoon with tea and a small tray of food to choose from.

The ship was spotless, the staff was always cleaning and smiling. The carpet was so worn out in places it was like a cheap hotel. We also noticed a sewage smell in the hallway on deck 6, that went away when we sailed. The entertainment was standard cruise quality. I loved the movies that were offered, so after dinner we would just go back to the room and catch up on some movies we wanted to see. I did think the quality of the main show group was good.

We like the Southern Caribbean, but noticed Grenada was our least favorite island, so our next trip will avoid that island.

Usually we don't shop much, but in St. Thomas, we were the only ship in port and what deals!

My partner is the bargain hunter, I thought you paid what they asked, silly me..

Great ship and excellent service, but needs carpet replaced

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by wolfatlga

wolfatlga’s Full Rating Summary

Best arrangement of the bed to look out, very comfortable with great linens.
I would prefer a little higher up, due to the life boats being right below, but not a deal breaker.

Celebrity Summit Deck Plans