• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Kellie Poodle
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2014
Cabin:

After a frustrating time with the shore-side of Azamara, including being locked out of my reservation for close to a month and being wrongly told I could not get the benefits of my loyalty status because I didn’t pay enough for my cruise, I looked forward to having an “Amazing” on board experience.

My comparisons are mostly based on our experience with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, whom we exclusively sail with.

I had a lovely cruise. Great ports, good weather, lots of fun excursions and wonderful fellow sailors. I had never been on a “luxury” cruise before and was expecting an upscale atmosphere. I did not expect bingo and art auctions. Here is my review.

Cabin is above the tender gangway. It can be a bit noisy when the ship overnights as the tender will bump against the ship. Otherwise it was very quiet. We did not experience any vibrations or anchor noise. Good location between elevators. WiFi signal was strong.

previous reviewnext review