3. Royal Princess

Had a good time! The ship is gorgeous! This is my 1st cruise on Princess.

Stateroom: midship mini suite category MB - We loved our cabin. Our steward was great.

Elevators: Yes, sometimes we had to wait a few minutes, but it was no big deal.

Dining: We had early time dining in Concerto dining room the first night, after that we had anytime dinning in Concerto dinning room. We always got a table, no waiting time.The hostesses, other servers and the maître D' came to talk to us every night!. The food was excellent.

Lunch: We ate in the Horizon Court two times for lunch. (Buffet style) .The food was okay and there were always plenty of seats. We enjoyed and loved eating in the nice Concerto dinning room atmosphere and been served by nice waiters. The food was excellent, even for me been raised in Europe around great food, I was amazed about the culinary novelties during the entire voyage.

The staff is personable and professional and all were happy to talk about where they are from and how long they have worked for Princess.

Thank you Princess provided us with great service.

Great time... Excellent food

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Sony1

Had a good time! The ship is gorgeous! This is my 1st cruise on Princess.

Elevators: Yes, sometimes we had to wait a few minutes, but it was no big deal.

Thank you Princess provided us with great service.

Sony1’s Full Rating Summary