3. Enchantment of the Seas

We just returned home from our cruise to the Bahamas and Coco Cay on the Enchantment of the Seas. It was a wonderful experience. We had an inside stateroom deck 7 room 7619 and it was great. The only thing I would change if I could is to make the bathroom a little bigger. There was a lot of storage; the beds were comfortable enough. Everything worked fine in the room. The room attendant Anderson was very friendly and wonderful.

There was a lot to do on the ship to keep us busy. There was an older crowd which we liked as we are 48 and 49. There were not many children. It was definitely a party barge but with a more mature crowd. The cruise director John and his wife Katrina were wonderful. They had many activities that included the help on the ship which we thought was great.

Dinner in My Fair Lady was wonderful. Sunnil was my favorite waiter. Everyone was great in the Windjammer café as well.

Getting on and off the ship was a breeze 20 minutes or less.

It was a wonderful experience for our first cruise we have no complaints. I had seen previous comments about this being an older ship; with this being our first cruise we had nothing to compare it to but I feel that it was just fine as it was. We plan on booking another cruise soon and it definitely will be with Royal.

Wonderful experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by denascoob

• Sail Date: November 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas

Getting on and off the ship was a breeze 20 minutes or less.

denascoob’s Full Rating Summary