3. Coral Princess
I expect the tour itinerary I book and pay for to be honoured by my cruise operator. The failure to call at Costa Rica due to the danger of a civil servants strike is not acceptable. The ship is registered in Bermuda as such I would expect the captain to take advice from HM Foreign Office which is responsible for such matters relating for this colony. I have checked HM Foreign Office web site and no travel advisory was issued by this ultra conservative body in relation to the issues in Lemon. The company’s choice Princess Cays as an alternative port was in my view was a cynical attempt by Princess to increase its revenues; as everything in Princess Cays is owned by and for the profit of that company. Frankly, there is no comparison between a private beach resort and what I had booked for. I understand that other cruise ships called at Lemon on the day we were diverted. The ease displayed in re-arranging the visit to Grand Cayman totally dispels the crew’s contention that arranging another venue at short notice would be impossible. A very poor show... I will cruise again but not with this company; they ripped me off. On the rest of the cruise the entertainment was good but oh boy they were short average about 45 minutes and lacked variety. It was either Magic, or song and dance or hypnotist. there was no mixing of acts to put together a proper variety show. Also don't trust there daily programme in the Princes Patter newsletter. My partner and I had planned to watch a film which was cancelled from the 'movies under the stars' which was replaced by an American Football match at short notice. The restaurant food was mainly very good but the buffet was very mixed some days excellent others it was far from good.

Pity we didn't go to where we paid for

Coral Princess Cruise Review by ATB61

ATB61’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

The cabin was of a good size and well cared for.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans