• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

wsbond
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Embarkation- Computers broke down during the middle of embarkation, it would have been nice for them to keep us updated other than that the line moved very quickly.

Cabin- Perfect. I like sleeping in cold, dark, and quiet which makes an interior stateroom perfect for me. Our room steward was excellent although not very personable. I loved the towel animals and he even made me a few when it wasn't our assigned nights.

Things to do on the ship- TONS TO DO. Loved all the variety, loved the classes, loved the dancing, loved trivia. Wish they did more country music trivia BINGO and gambling were to expensive for my taste so I only did those activities once

Interior Stateroom

Port Reviews

Roatan

Went on the Extreme Zip Line Tour through RCI. Don't think there was much difference between the regular trip and the Extreme Zip Line Tour. The guides were EXCELLENT. I felt safe the entire time, the views were wonderful and the whole day was a joy. Be prepared for a little hiking with a few uphill climbs. If you are on the later tour make sure you bring water as I heard they ran out. Bring something to affix your camera to your body.

Belize City

After the worlds longest tender.Went on the historical walking tour. The guide book said it would be a quick 2 hourish tour. 3 1/2- 4 hours later, it got a little old. Great tour, amazing guide, very informative. A great way to see the city, however the worlds longest tender on the way back was not a great way to end the day.

Find a Mariner of the Seas Cruise from $154