• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2006
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Just returned from our 7 night EC cruise aboard the Celebrity Infinity. Traveled with my husband and our 13 year old son.

Embarkation. Absolutely flawless. Due to an early flight we showed up at about 11:00 - although boarding time wasn't until 1:00 - and were onboard in minutes. Our room wasn't ready yet, so we ran about checking out our new home and scouting out our table assignment. Lunch was available by noon, and our room shortly thereafter. We were concierge class, but I'm not sure that made a difference. Everything was just very efficient.

The Room. The room was nicely appointed with a King and a sofa bed for our son. The comfy robes and down pillows and duvets were outstanding. The balcony was a little disappointing. I thought it was very small in comparison to our last cruise ship and since we were on the deck below the pool, there was an overhang that blocked the sun and sometimes the sunset. The bathroom was much better than expected though so I guess it all works out.

Cabin CC