3. Norwegian Epic
Enjoyed our Caribbean cruise on the Epic. It was Thanksgiving week so we were prepared for lots of children. I must say that NCL has a good handle on their kid program and kept the little angels very busy. This cruise had over 1200 kids. Embark - easy, fast Debark - easy , fast. Off the ship by 7:30 am Because I've read so many reviews of the Epic before going, I just wanted to touch on a few items I was concerned about. I've cruised a lot and if you realize we are all one little city for a week, it's very easy for things to go awry. The service was outstanding. There wasn't one time that if I had an issue or needed something that these crew members would take care of it. Food at the cirque show - very good, served hot and on time. A combination of filet and shrimp. Most people would not eat this well at home Smoke in the casino - not bad, as they have air circulation that is good. I'm allergic to direct smoke so if it was tolerable for me, it wasn't too bad Small rooms - fortunately we had a balcony that was designated handicap so it was approx 246 sq ft It was larger than a mini suite and the balcony was huge, three Times the size of the balcony next door. Cabin 10275, wow. And only a BE cat balcony Adult areas - we heard the waiters in Spice H2O enforcing the rule which was very much appreciated. We could relax and read and it was never overcrowded. If you want to experience a mega ship, this one will keep you busy And happy. Enjoy !

Epic doesn't disappoint

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Markers333

Embark - easy, fast Debark - easy , fast. Off the ship by 7:30 am

Markers333’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BE 10275
10275. Huge cabin and balcony in close proximity to elevator. No noise, rooms above and below
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins