3. Carnival Liberty
This is our second cruise. We were treated like royalty. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly, this included the passengers, room stewards, wait staff, entertainment staff and command staff. Beginning of cruise the ocean was rough. Fully one third of the passengers were sea sick. We were not affected due to our scop patches. I did enjoy all the live music they had onboard. I especially followed the band in the casino stage. The shows on board were very entertaining. I was a part of the juggler's show. The variety of food available was very good. Guy's burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina were my favorites. The first three shore excursions were less than what we expected. There are only so many flea markets one can take. The last shore excursion on Grand Turk was very good. Our bus driver/director was very proud of his beautiful little island. Disembarking was again very easy. This time customs went very quickly.

Carnival Liberty November 10-17, 2012

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by CathyI8205

The shows on board were very entertaining. I was a part of the juggler's show.

Disembarking was again very easy. This time customs went very quickly.
CathyI8205’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 6442
Nice cabin. It was kept very clean. The room steward was always available and helpful. Room service was prompt.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins