A pleasurable Christmas Trip : Viking Legend Cruise Review by mjdb
Overall Member Rating
A pleasurable Christmas Trip
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
1. Great for history and art lover.
2. Easy traveling for all age brackets.
3. Friendly ship personnel for the most part. (Russian the best)
4. Beautiful scenery and choice of cities visited.
5. Great breakfasts.
6. Wonderful entertainment aboard.
7. History on board has been so-so. Needs work!! Russian cruise was good.
8. Dinners need improvement. Too much like More hospital food.
9. Modified walking trips for those who cannot keep up with rigorous paces.
10. Clean and good size rooms.
11. Internet not so great, so don't depend on for urgent communication. Too few computers also.
12. The pianist have been spectacular!
13. Front desk personnel could be friendlier. Waiters are "stuffy" except for the Philippian waiters. Housekeeping are quite and polite.
Overall, I enjoyed my three trips with Viking and would do it over again. I also want to do future trips with them. I also have a family member that has gone on three cruises with Viking. Less
I was on the second floor all of the three trips and it was good. I would suggest that the TV is taken off / away from the wall. You hear your neighbor's TV. Annoying in the a.m., Can it be suspended from the ceiling somewhere away? I know people should be nice but........
Port and Shore Excursions
Locked and Loaded with near pe...
Value for the money
FIRST AMADEUS PROVENCE REVIEW
VIKING DANUBE WALTZ - DEFINITE...
Cathedrals, Castles and Cobble...