3. Seabourn Sojourn
two fabulous days in Rome followed by our Iberian Idyll cruise. Embarkation was a doddle; no waiting or hanging around and straight to a tasty lunch. Our midships verandah suite was spotless with a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for our arrival. Our stewardess was a young English girl who was very nice and looked after us well. Well done Emma. thank god - no towel animals. we did not use the formal restaurant but ate in the Colonnade or had room service. we thought the food was excellent and service equally so. They were all bang on with regard to drink top ups etc - we were extremely well looked after and it was nice that part of their service is that they remember your name. bed linens were high quality and the bed extremely comfortable. I chose complimentary toiletries by L'Occitane and Molton Brown. I have to think hard to find a downside to this ship, but I will say that the excursions are very expensive and the choice of products in the shop is limited and geared towards the mature American market.

10 out of 10

Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review by packhoss

packhoss’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 722
great midships location, but still quiet. Near to lifts and ideal for getting to all locations on ship.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins