3. Emerald Princess
Just finished my first cruise on the Emerald Princess and we had a great time. The room was a fine size and the balcony made it perfect. We are both average size people so we had no trouble with the shower, which can be a little small for larger folks. Most of the food was really good, some nights the menu read better than the food tasted, but the deserts, well you just have to experience them for yourself. The fish was kind of fishy tasting no matter how it was prepared, but the lobster and escargot were delicious. The activities were varied and something was going on all day long. The coffee and ice tea were fine, no I didn't buy a 70.00 drink cup, that I thought was a bit much. Our room was tended to all the time, and our waiter was so helpful with suggestions and wine recommendations. There was music going on at all times and the dance lessons were great. The only thing I can say that could be improved are the mattresses. Our steward did put a foam cover on the bed for us, but it didn't help. The mattress was just worn out and really should have been replaced. The gym was wonderful, the classes were great that they offered and the pay for pilates and yoga classes were priced pretty much like home. I would recommend this cruise to anyone

Wonderful Experience

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by curlygirly47

I would recommend this cruise to anyone
curlygirly47’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BA 210
excellent location, the lido deck is the best. The room was adequate size, the balcony was a must. Plenty of space to store your clothes and hang things up. Bathroom was a little small, but served the purpose.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins