2018 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service

Amsterdam
1 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member glomarrone
The service was impeccable (& I was not in a suite).
Celestyal Crystal
2 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member jlticox
I would like to say Thank you to all the crew of the Crystal. They went above and beyond in all areas to make this a trip to remember.
Riviera
3 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member Lorna Doone
Actually, the thing that stands out the most is the quality of service across the entire staff. Their dedication to a high service standard shows in everything they do.
Grandeur of the Seas
4 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member SugarCharlotte
...wonderful customer service throughout all departments!
Disney Wonder
5 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
As I mentioned, we loved the Disney Cruise, but I was particularly touched by the amazing and loving service the photography team gave to me and my family.
Zuiderdam
6 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member CATandSQUID
Every service crew member we encountered on the ship was unfailingly helpful and pleasant. We were very pleased with the service level in all areas...
Marina
7 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member Robinicat
The service is always amazing and the staff are forever greeting you and being pleasant.
Coral Princess
8 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
I never passed a Princess employee who didn't say Good Morning, etc., no matter their rank or job. I felt at times that my cabin Steward, Ray, went out of his way for me but I know he treated everyone the same.
Maasdam
9 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
Photo by Cruise Critic member Sueejones1
The crew is fabulous...They have your name memorized within five minutes of meeting you. I'd love to have that ability! Room stewards and dining room staff were amazing.
Westerdam
10 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruise Ships for Service
The staff were fantastic and very attentive.

View More Cruise Choice Awards