2017 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Cruise Ships for Dining

Celebrity Reflection
1 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member DianaLee
Food: OMG, the best!
Celebrity Eclipse
2 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member Stockjock
Qsine was a revelation ... great, really different, and original, what a specialty restaurant should be.
Disney Dream
3 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member Horizons1983
Our server, Ean, was especially mindful of our 7-year old granddaughter’s picky appetite and made excellent suggestions for her.
Disney Fantasy
4 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member creativegenius
The food quality in every venue was fantastic.
Celebrity Equinox
5 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member hallasm
The food was always fresh in the buffet and a variety of options for dinner. I loved the pizza.
Regal Princess
6 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member trystran72
The food was fabulous ... I must mention the prime rib on the first night ...truly delicious!
Grand Princess
7 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member karelet
We also were fortunate enough to be invited to the Chef's Table, and that was the experience of a lifetime. We plan to sign up for this on all our future cruises.
Norwegian Escape
8 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member dknew
The food was very good PLUS I had the best fish dish of my LIFE in Le Bistro (lemon caper butter sole) that I'll never forget.
Celebrity Silhouette
9 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member cpilant
Food & service in the main dining room was wonderful. We are "foodies" and the choices each night varied and were great.
Celebrity Constellation
10 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Dining
Photo by Cruise Critic member bertibotts
The lamb chops in Ocean Liners are worth the surcharge on their own! Having been on several cruise lines I feel for the price Celebrity delivers the highest quality dining experience.

View More Cruise Choice Awards