• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

The Carnival Miracle is a fantastic ship!

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean
thezombiemaster
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2012
Cabin: Ocean Suite

First, let me preface this by saying that my wife, Kerry, and I booked this cruise specifically for the itinerary. We are newly certified SCUBA divers and chose these ports because of their diving opportunities. It was also our first cruise without our kids...that may have colored my opinion somewhat...LOL!

That said, I really have to say we where surprised by the Carnival Miracle. She is a beautiful ship with a great crew. we had an amazing time!

The decor of the ship is fantastic and seems less "ostentatious" than on other ships. The giant mural in the atrium is a particular favorite. We also enjoyed the decor in the Mad Hatter's Ball as well. (I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan.) The hallways are decked out with literary characters that we enjoy. We had fun exploring Gatsby's Garden on the Atlantic deck forward...twice!

Ocean Suite

Cabin OS

Cabin 6258 is your typical ocean suite and looks like all the others we have been in. The bedding is a little thin and needs to be replaced.

Port Reviews

La Romana (Casa de Campo)

We heard a lot of people complain about this port. In reality, it is no different than many other islands in the Caribbean. Yes, there is poverty but it is not different than Jamaica or St. Kitts. We found the people to be very nice. The island itself is beautiful and they are working hard to fix it up.

We took a boat excursion with Seavis Tours. They did a nice job and we would go with them again.

We booked it ourselves online.

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $159