3. Carnival Miracle
First, let me preface this by saying that my wife, Kerry, and I booked this cruise specifically for the itinerary. We are newly certified SCUBA divers and chose these ports because of their diving opportunities. It was also our first cruise without our kids...that may have colored my opinion somewhat...LOL! That said, I really have to say we where surprised by the Carnival Miracle. She is a beautiful ship with a great crew. we had an amazing time! The decor of the ship is fantastic and seems less "ostentatious" than on other ships. The giant mural in the atrium is a particular favorite. We also enjoyed the decor in the Mad Hatter's Ball as well. (I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan.) The hallways are decked out with literary characters that we enjoy. We had fun exploring Gatsby's Garden on the Atlantic deck forward...twice! The food on this sailing was great. We ate all but one dinner in the MDR. It was outstanding and better than the food we had in December on the Carnival Freedom. Another standout was the breakfasts in the MDR on sea days. One thing we really enjoyed on this cruise was the sushi. It was VERY good and we ate a LOT of it! We also had a lot of room service, especially on port days. We only ate on the lido deck a couple of times. (A lot of people on this cruise seemed particularly rude. Since they seemed to congregate on the lido deck, we tried to avoid the deck...LOL) The thing that made this cruise so amazing was the crew. What a fantastic group. From top to bottom they made sure we were well taken care of. Our room steward(ess), Yaowalak, and her assistant were attentive without being overbearing. Karnita our head waiter was great and one hell of a dancer! The casino staff were a lot of fun and made losing money very enjoyable. Our favorite bartender, Roque, kept our beer pitcher filled and finally was able to explain the game of cricket to us! There was very little bad on our voyage. We did have problems with our TV but, those were resolved quickly. Some of the common areas could use a little sprucing up but that is to be expected. Overall, we loved it and would gladly sail the Carnival Miracle again!

The Carnival Miracle is a fantastic ship!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by thezombiemaster

Overall, we loved it and would gladly sail the Carnival Miracle again!
thezombiemaster’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 6258
Cabin 6258 is your typical ocean suite and looks like all the others we have been in. The bedding is a little thin and needs to be replaced.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins