3. Carnival Dream
My Wife and I just got home from our latest cruise with 2 other couples and great friends. We enjoyed the cruise and the time spent with our friends. The food was excellent service was great as every cruise that we have been on. The waiters and bartenders, and the people that took care of our rooms did an excellent job. When they would you meet you the would always call you by name. Even our assistant waiters working in the buffet area when they would you see you would say hello and then go back to work. The Dream had plenty to do for all there was always a place to set a hot tub to get into. A small water park for for all ages, putt putt golf, basketball, outside movies with popcorn. You could always a place to set in the sun or shade. A pool or hot tub to get into. The only thing I had to complain about would be one day at breakfast in the main dining room we sat with a few couples that we did not know. One couple had complaints about how long it took to get served and that the food tasted like it was 2 weeks old. Later in the day other people were complaining about how long they had to wait in line and would be glad that the cruise was over because they would only have one more line to wait in. SO THE ONLY THING I COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT WOULD BE OTHER PEOPLE THAT MUST NOT KNOW HOW TO ENJOY THEMSELVES. In closing A CRUISE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.If you are with good friends or just enjoy meeting people you will enjoy the Carnival Dream 95 percent of the people on the ship are great. 100% of the crew are great and helpful. I wish we could have got back on the boat for another 7 days.

One Great Cruise

xplayer’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2308
Bathroom was a little small but adequate everything else was fine for we never spent much time in our room but to sleep. Was always kept clean when we returned to the room after leaving.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins