3. Carnival Fascination
I have taken a lot of cruises and this was one of the worst cruises I have taken. Here are some areas we had issues with: Bar service: Worst bartender we had ever met (the bar close to the Puttin on the Ritz lounge - a fat dark guy). My wife asked a couple of questions and they looked at her as if what the hell is she doing here...extremely rude. Staff service: Majority of the staff couldn't even put a smile on their face and forget about asking a question...again the same look as the bartender described above. Food: Worst variety I had seen for food. Not too many choices for the daytime buffets and for off hours all they had was pizza. Also, the pizza came out so slow that most people had to wait for the pizza and it became very irritating. There are a lot of people who go around the ship at night and get hungry. Wish they had more choices. Camp Carnival: They might as well not close this place. First off, we had to finish about 3-4 forms with about 70-80 questions to enter specifics for our child...took only about an hour with a very tight space for the lines. On previous cruises, I just had to write briefly the requirements for my kid. Secondly, you could only leave your kid there for 2 hours at a time. Hmm...how else is the staff going to enjoy the cruise. I have been on cruises before and have left my kids there all day w/out a problem. Also, after the 1st time I had dropped them off, the kids also didn't want to go again. Seems like they had a very limited number of programs for them.

ONE OF MY WORST CRUISES

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by sharkrok

• Sail Date: December 2011
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
Here are some areas we had issues with:

sharkrok’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Ocean View
Cabin 6A R49
Been on several cruises and the cabin was as expected.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins