Arrived at Southampton our car and cases were whisked away and within 30 minutes we were on the ship heading for the restaurant. Ventura is an amazing ship and our cabin was complete luxury, very comfortable beds we all slept really well and the cabin was always kept clean as was the rest of the ship. The kids club was fantastic although I feel the staff were to young to be really good, not there fault! My son could come and go as he pleased and when we had a bit of trouble finding him we just asked security to help look and they were happy to help. As was every crew member we encountered, nothing was to much trouble for them The food was very good and we never waited long to be served a drink. We dined at 6.30 every evening and our waiter was great he knew my sons name from the start but wasn't all over the top which we liked. I saw 3 shows which were really good and we all enjoyed the entertainment provided, there was something for everyone on Ventura and feel sorry for the people that have slatted the ship as I feel these people would struggle to enjoy anything. Arrived back at Southampton and from when we got in the line to disembark to when we were in our car was no more then 20 minutes, a complete joy compared to the hassle of airports. We can't wait to be able to return to Ventura and want to say thank you to P&O for a wonderful holiday.

Fantastic Holiday on Ventura

Junior Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin CC D626
Great balcony Great view
very quiet location
kept very clean good furnishings and extremely comfortable beds
  Ventura Deck Plans