• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

DO NOT PICK THIS CRUISE! WORST MISTAKE!!

Review for Margaritaville at Sea Paradise to the Bahamas
Anderson Family
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

This cruise is the worst cruise you could ever chose I DO NOT recommend this at all.. half the rooms are falling apart or floor is coming up the pressure for the water for the shower hardly had any and when the toilet did work it didn’t really. My family and thousands of others (I know because I talked to many many other passengers) more money was taken off of our card and other peoples cards that was not suppose to be authorized or they also authorized us twice and then refused to give us a refund when it clearly showed their mistake. Also charged us twice for the (hidden fees) and they charge per person in a room not just a room. Our last night on the cruise ship all we did was swim and stay in our room we didn’t spend not one penny and still had a balance of $120 to pay them. Also closed the terminal down and refused to let anyone else leave the ship some people even missed flights! I will never get back on this cruise ship ever again we will take our money else were. They also have false advertising they said the child rooms where open and things to do for them and there was nothing my child was 6 and they have hers completely closed for remodeling!

7 Helpful Votes