• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Aqua Nera Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Luxury all-inclusive at its finest!!

Review for Aqua Nera to South America
Amazongurl
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin:

When I saw the information about this ship I knew this was the trip for me. I loved the size of the ship and what it had to offer. From meeting our lovely cruise director Jhuliana, and Percy upon our arrival to our AMAZING guides this was a trip of a life time!! The Aqua Nera staff is EXCEPTIONAL and work diligently at making sure your needs are met. I have never been so amazed at service and amenities. The chef, Eric was exceptional as well as our bartender (Robinson) and our host of servers. The maintenance crew was fantastic. The guides made our Amazon expedition a fabulous educational and unforgettable experience. I loved the hike in the jungle and meeting the locals. So many opportunities to observe wildlife. I was able to catch a piranha, touch an anaconda, see a tarantula, a boa, monkeys, mamma sloth and baby, macaws, pink dolphins, and so much more. Our skiff navigators were so skilled and incredible. This is truly luxury cruising at its finest. We will definitely be cruising again with this cruise line and highly recommend it.

1 Helpful Vote