• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Family

Sail Date: Sep 2021
Cabin:
Getting on the Carnival Panorama September 4, 2021
This is a photo of my wife and I on the Carnival Kitchen. We took a pasta, ice cream and a pie making class. This is well worth the $30 extra charge each for a one hour class. I highly recommend this; get your reservations early!!! The seating is limited to 14 people per class.

I was worried about Covid-19 before we got on board the ship. The biggest hassle for my wife and i was getting the results back from the lab for the Covid- 19 test 3 days before the ship departed. We ended paying $100 each to a testing center to have our Covid-19 required PCR tests, guaranteed to receive the results back the next day before 7 pm.

The food was awesome! The Carnival Panorama is a beautiful ship. This was our 15th cruise so we are experienced cruisers. We loved Guys Burgers, Carnival Kitchen where we took classes for an extra charge of $30 each. We took a pasta making cooking class, ice cream making class and lastly an apply pie making class. I highly recommend the Carnival Panorama, Carnival Kitchen.

It felt so awesome to be out on the ocean again on a cruise. The biggest difference was that we wore a mask all the time. We purchased (50) KN95 masks which happened to be the same masks all the Carnival Panorama were wearing. We purchased 50 of these masks on Ebay for $.9.95 including shipping. The made us feel more protected than regular cloth masks.

Carnival upgraded our stateroom from an interior room to a balcony room 8229. The balcony room was awesome!

15 Helpful Votes