3. Viking Star
Great price. Opportunity to see countries that I wanted to see. Food was delicious The ship was spotless, staff friendly and courteous. All details were handled flawlessly. Excursions were well organized with great tour guides. Weather was in mid 60 There was entertainment at night-loved the Beatles review. Also enjoyed sitting in explorers lounge to relax We had invited friends and felt responsible for their enjoyment. Luckily they loved it too They especially enjoyed relaxing outside on our days at sea. We each bought a beautiful rug in Turkey which we enjoy looking at now every day. It reminds us of our great trip. This was our first ocean cruise having done 2 river cruises. We would do another one as long as it is calm water. I did get a little seasick the first morning but used patches behind my ears and was fine the rest of the trip.

Great experience

Viking Star Cruise Review by dmacadam7

They especially enjoyed relaxing outside on our days at sea.

dmacadam7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Great size, comfortable bed, very clean