3. Jewel of the Seas
We were on deck 11 and it was a nightmare. Every morning between 6.15 am - 7.30am and later thats all we could hear was thump thump thump which was coning from the jogging track. I obviously complained several times as I was not on holiday to be woken up at that time of the morning every day. You couldn't even stay late in bed because of the continual noise above. The front desk was made aware of my complaint. They told me that the track did not open until 7.00am which was an absolute load of rubbish. They did offer to move us right at the end of the cruise (1 1/2 days left). Then they said I would receive a letter offering a discount off another cruise. This never arrived. I mentioned this to the Diamond concierge (Christina) and she checked for me and said that I should have received it she then printed a copy of it and gave it to me. (the last night). Our cabin Steward mentioned that a number of passengers had complained. But who in their right mind would put cabins underneath a jogging track. When they washed the deck we had water pouring all over the balcony so if we had been sat out we would have had a very dirty shower!!!! The ship looks tired and a lot of areas on the ship looked very sad, carpets ripped in patches. Such a shame. The staff in the Diamond lounge were absolutely amazing. The staff in Schooner Bar were great fun. I was not impressed with any of the entertainment.

Disappointment with the ship

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by georgygirl65

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

I was not impressed with any of the entertainment.
georgygirl65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D
Noisy in fact it was a nightmare with regard to jogging track.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

We were in 1144 and jst watch out as when they wash the deck on 12 they just brushed the water to the edge and if you were to be sitting on your balcony you would have a lovely dirty shower. They never once told us that they would be washing the decks above. The dirty water would then stay on the balcony as it wouldnt drain away!!!!