3. Viking Emerald
This was our first trip with Viking and we were very pleased. We felt well taken care of during the entire trip. Entertainment and Activities-Viking organized this trip in such a way that we got to see many highlights of China and Tokyo. Our guide in China was John and he did an amazing job taking care of us. He made the many transfers go smoothly and was exceptionally informative and kind. The ship, cabin , staff, service and food were great. We particularly liked Niko and May. I had a jacket tailored for me on the ship. The jacket is beautiful and fits exceptionally well. There was not a lot of entertainment on the ship, likely because we were kept so busy with excursions, but what we did have was fun and informative. The hotels were absolutely top notch in our opinion. The breakfast buffets were amazing. They provided western as well as eastern cuisine and rivalled any dinner buffet that we have ever attended. The other land based meals were good to great. The shopping areas they took us too were great and explained ahead of time by John - to know what we might want to purchase at each location. We bought a beautiful silk thread picture and were very satisfied with the shipping process that delivered it to our home. Overall, this was a very memorable trip and I would highly recommend it to others. I feel Viking has put together a trip that is the absolute best way to see and experience China.

China Land and Cruise, with pre trip to Tokyo -Wonderful Vacation!

Viking Emerald Cruise Review by deglen