3. Celebrity Solstice
My daughter, her partner and myself have had the most amazing cruise on the beautiful Celebrity Solstice cruising from Honolulu to Sydney. Why are there any negative comments regarding this ship? I honestly have no idea, not only is the ship beautiful but the staff are equally so. Staff cannot do enough to ensure your every need is met with kindness, professionalism and friendliness. The food in the main dining room and buffet were incredible. Our cabins were kept spotless by our friendly and helpful attendant. Actually serviced up to three times a day. We had our balconies opened up which gave us heaps o room. There were plenty of activities on board, you could do as much or as little as you liked. Captain Alex was a hoot, so very entertaining. I must mention Restika, Totok, Francis, Albert and Leonel from the dining room. Their service was way beyond what could be expected. Embarkation and Disembarkation were easy and carried out within minutes. I cannot thank Celebrity and her crew for one of the most memorable vacations of my life and I have had quite a few over the years. Please, please if you get the chance go for Celebrity, it really is the best.

Shame there isnt a six star rating

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by kengail24

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda
kengail24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1A 7258
Cabin roomy and spotless, perfect position on the hump. Veranda big enough and comfortably furnished. Bathroom good size with everything you could possibly need. Loved having the cabin serviced up to three times a day and loved the turn down service with the chocolates.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins