3. MSC Orchestra
I chose this cruise because my best friend wanted to do the European tour and I was in a position to make it happen so why not. I hate when people do a review and it sounds like they are just being petty about every little thing so I will try not to come off like that even though my experience overall was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be. My passion is cruising and I can honestly say I have never had a really bad cruise because I believe it really is what you make it. However, I felt MSC was very misleading and they tacked on to many extra charges by not even offering coffee in the dining room at dinner unless you paid for it and we got bottle water only because of our silver status. They offered paid for shuttle service from the ports to the city center of each of the ports but there was considerable walking from where the buses left you off to where most of the things to do actually where except for Mallorca and on at least one of the programs they suggested you get he shuttle because it was a 20 minute bus ride to the city center when in fact it was only a 10 minute ride. The food was the worse menu I have ever had and could only chalk this up to maybe it is how the Europeans prefer their food. On captain's night there was no fancy meal and definitely no lobster. I felt the entertainment was exclusive to the latin guest only so I felt really left out as a US passenger of non-latin descent. Getting on and off the ship was really a great experience even considering it was a looped cruise (I believe that is how they termed it) in Genoa and Marseille we had people getting off and people getting on but other than the buffet, this was not an inconvenience as we used different ways of getting on and off the ship so that no one was impacted. Dinner time was 6:30 or 9:30 unless you were Aura status but the Maitre D was so nice and accommodate us by giving us an 8:00 seating each night. I could only find bacon if I set my alarm for 7 and made it to the dining room (yes bacon is important to me so I made the sacrifice - lol), This was my first MSC experience and I will try MSC again but from the US side so that I can get an honest opinion.

Poor experience

Nessa55’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 5049
I have nothing negative to say about the cabin. It was standard oceanview and provided just what it was suppose to provide.
Arpa Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins