• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

plciolek
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Oceanview

I chose this cruise because it went to Iceland and Greenland, plus Ireland and Scotland. My travel companion booked this cruise first and I decided to join her. I was very happy with the itinerary and booked a shore excursion in each port. The shore excursions were very helpful in learning about the ports of call. I especially enjoyed the substitute stop in the Faroe Islands. The highlights of my shore excursions were Blarney Castle, Edinborough Castle and the Tattoo. Princess did a great job of getting us to and from the Tattoo. I was very happy to achieve Platinum level and enjoyed my 250 minutes of free internet service, a great way to stay in touch. I enjoyed my cabin with an ocean view window. My cabin steward Theresa was terrific, she did a great job of always attending to my cabin when I was out for meals. My meals in the dining room were excellent. I also enjoyed the buffet on level 9. I enjoyed the talks on the ports of call, found them very helpful. My embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. I would definitely cruise with Princess again!

Oceanview

Cabin OC

My cabin was very nice, plenty of room for one person. Theresa was a terrific cabin steward. I enjoyed my ocean view window very much.

Port Reviews

Dover

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly.

Cornwall (Falmouth)

I enjoyed my shore excursion to Blarney Castle.

Cobh (Cork)

i enjoyed my shore excursion to Blarney Castle.

Reykjavik

I have been to Reykjavik before and enjoyed going back, I especially enjoyed the geysir and waterfall.

Isafjord

I enjoyed my shore excursion in Isafjord.

Edinburgh (South Queensferry)

I enjoyed my tour of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Yacht. The ship was especially interesting.

Edinburgh (South Queensferry)

I especially enjoyed the Military Tattoo-highlight of the trip!

10 Helpful Vote