3. Pacific Princess
I chose this cruise because it went to Iceland and Greenland, plus Ireland and Scotland. My travel companion booked this cruise first and I decided to join her. I was very happy with the itinerary and booked a shore excursion in each port. The shore excursions were very helpful in learning about the ports of call. I especially enjoyed the substitute stop in the Faroe Islands. The highlights of my shore excursions were Blarney Castle, Edinborough Castle and the Tattoo. Princess did a great job of getting us to and from the Tattoo. I was very happy to achieve Platinum level and enjoyed my 250 minutes of free internet service, a great way to stay in touch. I enjoyed my cabin with an ocean view window. My cabin steward Theresa was terrific, she did a great job of always attending to my cabin when I was out for meals. My meals in the dining room were excellent. I also enjoyed the buffet on level 9. I enjoyed the talks on the ports of call, found them very helpful. My embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. I would definitely cruise with Princess again!

Faroe Islands

plciolek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC 4044
My cabin was very nice, plenty of room for one person. Theresa was a terrific cabin steward. I enjoyed my ocean view window very much.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins