3. Pacific Princess
We chose this cruise for several reasons, which are as follows: 1. Time of the year 2. I was raised in Edinburgh & wanted to see the Tattoo one more time. It was as good as I remember and then some! 3. Spent time in London area with cousin & finally got to see Highclere and Hampton Court both of which were on our bucket list. 4. We have never visited the ports on this cruise, and loved all of them. especially Greenland & Torshavn, Faeroe Island. We were diverted there due to unfavorable weather conditions in the area of our original destination, and it was an unexpectedly pleasant experience. If I were you, I would seriously consider making that a permanent destination on this cruise. 5. We prefer the small ship experience, and had not cruised with Princess in several years. It was a most enjoyable experience. 6. We especially liked the entertainment on board, and would go as far as to say that it was one of the best that we have experienced. 7. The staff on board were all excellent, especially our cabin steward, Teddy, our dining room waiters Mario & Julio and the lady bartender in the bar outside the dining room. 8. The shore excursions were excellent, and the embarkation & disembarkation procedures were very well handled. All in all, a very enjoyable experience which I would highly reccommend to any of our friends wishing to see this part of Europe.

Greenland rocks!

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by rayretired

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
We chose this cruise for several reasons, which are as follows:

1. Time of the year

rayretired’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 7092
Cabin was fairly standard, but bathroom was a bit small.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins